Friday, March 30, 2012

Random FRI-D A Y Y Y !

So im at work and i have some extra time on my hands. . .Mind isn't really set on any one thing right now im all over the place, can't stop counting the days till my vaca!!! WOOOHOOO!
So im gonna do a very random MESSY blog today. . . With A LOT of pictures. . Enjoy ;] 

Roomie TEXT, HAHA!

My favorite woman in the world, MY MOMMABEAR! And my BABYBEAR ( brother ) !

Me! Visiting my mom out in the country -__- UPSTATE 6 Hr drive from the city! I almost killed myself, Forreal.
Wendy, Izzy, And I at Devin's 2nd Bday party! Feeling Niiiiiicccceee!
Me and Rachelllllllllll At her Birthday Party!
Me and My babybrossssss NOT so BABYish anymore! : (
My BFF Havin' a Margy at El Cantineros!
Cousin's Bday! Nightlife in SOHO! (Katra)
All 4 of my alarms to get me up for WORK!
BFF Gabriela(Going on vacay with the lil'Lady) & I Being our usual self's!
Me @ Work on a usual COLD day! 
@ Rachels Bday!
TOTALLY ME ! LMAO
MOST DEFF TOTALLY MEEE ! LMAO!


YEAH THAT WAS A SHIZZZLOAD OF PICS! 
ANYWHO!

Hopefully this weekend goes by quick so i can hurry up and go on my freakang vacation! I went shopping AGAIN to get the last of my item's . . .Victorias secret to be exact, cute lil undies and i got an awesome bathing suit! I also got AWESOME bathing suits at target! AND CHEAP AS WELL! UNDER 30 BUCKS! SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And i also got this SUPER CUTE COVERUP !
Perfect for walking around the resort ! 

IM SO EXCITED FOR A  PRESIDENTE BEER IN MY HAND WOOT! 

CAN'T YA TELL ? 

That's ALL i got for now ladies! Enjoy your weekend lovelies! 

XoXo











5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I really need to go buy some new suits.

    You look so pretty in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny post! You have a really interesting blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu sweet stuff! Your blog is very interesting as well! xOxo.

      Delete