Thursday, March 15, 2012

So i think im BACK ?!

Soooo...Last night me and my roomie were talking about all this insignificant petty drama thats going on with a couple girls that we know! So and she goes "Wow i think we should start a blog, we'd get famous with all the shit that goes on!" SERIOUSLY WE WOULD! so anyway im like you know i have a blog and i dismissed it !POWPOW! shame on me . . ANYWAY. . I really wanna get back on this. . .i truly like to blog and rant and bullshit ....ANYWHO! I am deff cooking up a Juicy post to post up tommorow ! I hope i Can stick to it this time! LMAO wish me luck ! ;) 



I get alot of compliments on that bad ass LIPSTICK COLOR! BTW . . .So incase you are wondering it is REBEL by MAC, It's a bit darker in person. . ; ] GOOD SHIT! 

BTW have any of you tried the YSL brand Lipsticks? THEY ARE AWESOME! 
PRETTY PRICEY I MUST SAY BUT SO WORTH IT ! 

i REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS SONG LATELY . . .



And when the heck are they gonna make a BLOGGER APP for the iPHONE ?
that would so come in HANDY LOL!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment