Monday, March 28, 2011

So here we go again. . .

Im back yes after 3 years, the bloggie world has sucked me in ! Muahaha evil right ? I know sheesh. . . I have been reading a couple lovely blogs lately and i guess it rubbed off or something! After all . . . With everything that has been going on in my life lately i feel like blogging could be good for me, Good way to vent . . . And post up a couple of my million random brain farts i have every single day. . .Bare with me while i get a hang of this again and make my page all pretty and glittery! So maybe a good place for me to start is by letting you guys in on a little info about myself! Names nataly, I live in New york city ! Lucky me, I have lived in every borough but i spent the better part of my life in Brooklyn, Im enrolled in college currently a Psych major. . .might wanna change that though! Im such a confused individual AHH! Moving on. . . I work retail, and i LOVE IT for now! I love my store atleast . . . I work for Ann Taylor @ Rockefeller Center, Heart of the city what more can ya ask for ?! I get to do what i do best, style senseless people and get them to spend thousands of dollars everyday ! Im currently going through a midlife crisis ?!? i mean i am still transitioning, Right ?! HA ! Not. Im just a jolly fun straight in yo face that skirt is ugly GIRL! Kinda girl, Silly, Dorky, Determined girl!  . . . Well i have to finish the top coat on my nails . . BTW, I am in LOVEEEEE with OPI's Shatter Nail polish! Its awesome you paint your'e base coat color and then you paint the shatter nail polish over it! For a COOL shatter effect i would go with VERY LIGHT MATTE colors...OR a Metallic like Gold or silver. . .but my personal fave is a WHITE base coat! Cant get enough of this stuff !!!! Well, Im gonna finish this off and then im gonna try and get this salad going and hopefully tonight i can sit here for another 2 hours and read more tutorials and make this blog poppin' like my lipgloss girls! Hugs and kisses ! xoxo . . Almost forgot...what's a blog without a pic . . .excuse the shitty quality blame the iphone ! Ha.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog, I really appreciate it. I decided to follow you too, and I love your blog. It must be nice living in NYC. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to you posting more blogs. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love!! your nails. The design looks really hot.

    ReplyDelete